Frequently Asked Questions
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom
- United States
- An Android phone running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and up with a data plan. For best performance, we recommend Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up. You can check your phone’s software version by looking at the About Device section under Settings
- A car mount for your phone (optional but recommended).
- A USB cable (optional for charging).
- An Android phone running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and up with a data plan. For best performance, we recommend Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up.
- A car that's compatible with Android Auto.
- A high-quality USB cable.
See compatible vehicles
Browse other devices
Explore the Android phones, tablets, wearables, auto consoles and televisions that you can use to customize your digital life. Use the previous and next buttons, as well as the keyboard arrows, to change the displayed item.
¹Android Auto is available for newly purchased vehicles, and may be offered as a standard or optional feature. Availability is subject to change and may vary based on geography and trim level. Software updates to include Android Auto may be available for some models listed. Please check with your dealer for details.